Next week, we’re doing something different in The Finishers, which is bringing in a money expert to talk about how freelancers can build wealth and achieve financial freedom on a variable, unpredictable income.
If you’d like to be part of this conversation, now is the time to get in.
You can do that here. But before you do, there are some writers who I believe shouldn’t sign up for The Finishers.
That’s you if you…
- Know that you kinda sorta like writing but have no idea what you actually want to write or what kind of writing you’re good at
- Like collecting super secret ninja “tricks” and strategies but struggle to implement even one
- Intend to leave after the first month (we’ve built a strong community, welcome new members with open arms, and only want people joining if they intend to be a part of it)
- Require hand-holding (you’ll have access to our community and coaching, of course, but you still have to think, act, and be capable of making your own decisions)
- Think it’s “expensive” (most journalism degrees won’t teach you a quarter of what we do in The Finishers—plus, if you see it as a cost instead of an investment, this is not for you)
- Tend to spend an inordinate amount of time complaining about the industry, your personal situation, or something else.
The Finishers is not right for everyone, and I’d rather save people the time and money if it’s not the right fit.
So if the above describes you, it’s best to pass.
For anyone else?
Bring your A-game here:
Something else tomorrow…